Gaines Comfort Sleeper Description
The Gaines Comfort Sleeper by American Leather Has Classic Appeal
Featuring classic roll arm styling and soft curves, the Gaines comfort sleeper by American Leather is perfect for the transitional home. Its ability to blend into just about any decor make this comfort sleeper a favorite for many. What’s more, this piece can be customized to your liking as either a standalone sleeper sofa or a sectional configuration. The patented Tiffany 24/7 sleep system means unparalleled comfort for your guests; choose from one of three mattress options—premier foam, soft gel or Tempurpedic—which are all five inches thick and come on a firm platform.
Customize The Gaines Comfort Sleeper by American Leather
Easily customize The Gaines Comfort Sleeper to fit your home decor by choosing from hundreds of swatches. You can even mix and match by choosing contrasting back and seat cushions. For high-trafficked homes and spaces where stains are likely, we recommend a durable but sophisticated selection of high-performance fabrics from the Sunbrella, Crypton or Toray Ultrasuede lines. These textiles are engineered to exceed expectations and are easily cleanable and ultra-resilient. We also offer Italian and Scandinavian leather – available in 150+ varieties of colors, finishes and durability levels – that provide classic design options for every style.
Additional Design + Product Options
Mattress Selections + Bed Sizes
Skandinavia Contemporary Interiors offers three mattress options for The Gaines Comfort Sleeper by American Leather:
- Premier: Featuring 4” of plush memory foam and Crypton mattress ticking that’s stain proof, this is ideal for those who prefer firm support. It’s waterproof and resistant to dust mites and allergens, adding years of protection to your investment.
- Gel: Plush and cooling gel-infused foam is soft and supportive, and a favorite among those that sleep warmer than most. It’s comfortable and excellent at absorbing body heat.
- Tempur-Pedic: American Leather Comfort Sleeper Sofas are the only sleepers offering the luxury and support of a Tempur-Pedic mattress. You’ll love how the foam adapts to your body, providing hours of lavish comfort.
Bed sizes range from Cot to King.
- Choose from King, Queen Plus, Queen, Full, Twin, Cot, and Double Cot Sizes
Wooden Legs Available in the Following Finishes
Add-On Design Features
- Nail-head trim for arms and deck available in antique, brass, chrome or pewter finish
- Down-encased high-resiliency foam seat cushions and back cushions for the ultimate plush sit
The Gaines Comfort Sleeper coordinates beautifully with other American Leather pieces, so you can build out sectionals or pair it with a matching non-sleeper sofa, loveseat or recliner to anchor any room with a transitional centerpiece.
This custom Comfort Sleeper takes just 4-6 weeks for delivery and is skillfully constructed right here in Texas.
Comfort Sleeper starting prices in Fabric:
- COT: $3,399 DOUBLE COT: $5149 TWIN: $3,549 FULL: $3,749 QUEEN: $3,899 QUEEN PLUS: $4,399 KING: $4,649
Comfort Sleeper starting prices in Leather:
- COT: $4,899 DOUBLE COT: $7,399 TWIN: $5,299 FULL: $5,549 QUEEN: $5,899 QUEEN PLUS: $6,449 KING: $6,699